Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-Galaxy United News Feed-
Approximate Year in T'sar: 18-Million years since formation.
Brokndrsemes is in charge of creating the 'gas' planets surrounding Genesis.
I have come up of a name for our first star system, C'satherin. Our first (And only) planet within the system is named simply Genesis.
From now on, if you create an element it must have a two letter abbreviation to classify it. Do not repeat abbreviations, if I find one repeated it shall be changed. The Latin system will work.
The Galaxy United website now has a new format to it. If you have any suggestions for future updates don't hesitate to PM me.
The minimum characters needed to post a topic is now lowered to two, as apposed to the previous ten.
A new quick reply feature has been added to the forums.
Chatbox has now been added to the bottom of the homepage.

3 posters

Hi!

PAtriot10101
    PAtriot10101
    Beginner
    Beginner

Hi! Empty Hi!

Post by PAtriot10101 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi, you may know me...if you do, wipe all those thoughts out.

Thought i should post here, too bad i can't think thoughts... suicide :
    Ocelot-Adamska
    Ocelot-Adamska
    Admin
    Admin

Hi! Empty Re: Hi!

Post by Ocelot-Adamska Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Welcome to the T'sar galaxy, a blank canvass void of life or mystery. An empty shell, not for long. Galaxy United is a little project of mine, to do just that, unite a galaxy. To bring together the best and most imaginative minds of the internet and create our own section of the universe. From microscopic organisms to intelligent beings, from ecosystems to solar systems, together we will create it all. Now here's the sad part, unfortunately due to the scale of the project we will never finish. The galaxy is a large place, too big for us all. However, we will create until we can't create anymore. The galaxy is your canvass, you are the artist.

Welcome. Before you start I must state a that this is a serious scientific thread, so spam will not be tolerated, I assume you read the guidelines.
    When enough people get online we shall start to create our first solar-system. I'm glad you can join in my little project.

We are going to skip 18-billion years since the formation of T'sar. All the starts are made, but we must classify them (Technically creating them). We are going to center on one star with one planet orbiting around it, this is the first star-system. This planet will be basic, only microscopic organisms live there. We will create them.

I am Ocelot-Adamska, the administrator and creator of this website.

-Ocelot-Adamska
    Aziti
    Aziti

Post by Aziti Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm

welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm