Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-Galaxy United News Feed-
Approximate Year in T'sar: 18-Million years since formation.
Brokndrsemes is in charge of creating the 'gas' planets surrounding Genesis.
I have come up of a name for our first star system, C'satherin. Our first (And only) planet within the system is named simply Genesis.
From now on, if you create an element it must have a two letter abbreviation to classify it. Do not repeat abbreviations, if I find one repeated it shall be changed. The Latin system will work.
The Galaxy United website now has a new format to it. If you have any suggestions for future updates don't hesitate to PM me.
The minimum characters needed to post a topic is now lowered to two, as apposed to the previous ten.
A new quick reply feature has been added to the forums.
Chatbox has now been added to the bottom of the homepage.

+2
Dracosus(girl)
Aziti
6 posters

Nibiru: The planet we all feared as PlanetX

Aziti
    Aziti

Nibiru: The planet we all feared as PlanetX Empty Nibiru: The planet we all feared as PlanetX

Post by Aziti Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Nibiru

Some people does not know this, tho it is thought to have exsists. Nibiru is the planet we thought that may have collided with earth millions of years ago. Nibiru is the planet that will collide once again in 2012. But is it true? Is it True Nibiru will collide with earth in a couple years to come. Currently NASA explains that Nibiru will not collide with Earth. But the too many rumors surpassed NASA. It doesn't mean a majority of people think there is such planet as Nibiru, or it will collide with 2012, but the Majority is the rumors. But there are many conspiracy's that agree with Nibiru, But that's history. Nibiru will have a very low chance to collide earth. Technology today explains it all. The Hubble Telescope has never seen Nibiru any close to earth since today. But how fast is Nibiru moving. It could be a suprise. But Technology does not trick your eyes. Nibiru may not happen, or it may happen.
    Dracosus(girl)
    Beginner
    Beginner

Nibiru: The planet we all feared as PlanetX Empty Re: Nibiru: The planet we all feared as PlanetX

Post by Dracosus(girl) Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm

This makes me wanna move to some safer life sustaining planet o.o lol
    Aziti
    Aziti

Nibiru: The planet we all feared as PlanetX Empty Re: Nibiru: The planet we all feared as PlanetX

Post by Aziti Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:28 pm

lol yeah, well we don't exactly know if Nibiru will collide earth, it's a rumor.
    Shaper
    Shaper
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post by Shaper Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm

I doubt it, but if it does, hopefully we can stop it with missiles or something.
    Ocelot-Adamska
    Ocelot-Adamska
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ocelot-Adamska Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 pm

How would we stop a planet with missiles?
    Aziti
    Aziti

Post by Aziti Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 pm

good question, planets rotation is not possible to stop it because of the gravitational pull from the sun. All planets revolve from the sun because the sun has a very strong gravitational pull because of it's mass. Nibiru is thought to revolve around the sun, in 1983, one of NASA telescopic satalites, not the hubble tho, saw a red dot far in the sky about 90 billion miles away from earth. In 1991, Hubble space telescope saw the same red dot just 60 billion miles away from earth. Then in 1999, Hubble space telescope saw the exact same red dot just only 45 billion miles away from earth in the same direction. Right now, hubble space telescope hasn't seen anything so far. When scientists never gotten any progress on seeing Nibiru, they have made their descison that Nibiru could be actually Jupiter. Nibiru is a much larger size than earth, thats what they know. But is Nibiru Jupiter or the planet they have seen in space so far? Be aware that it is impossible that we can protect earth from Nibiru, it is known as a much larger size than earth. The reason why people believed Nibiru is going to collide earth in 2012 because Millions of years ago, Nibiru collided with earth, and we have enough evidence to say that Nibiru collided. Did Jupiter collided with earth Millions of years ago? Remeber, Nibiru may still continue the same path it revolves and the path may collide with earth. I do not believe that Jupiter collided with Earth, ethier i believed that Nibiru will collide earth, but i will say two words, Be AWARE!
    etherealk9
    etherealk9
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post by etherealk9 Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:05 am

Well, seeing as doom may come with planetary collision, this MAY just give way for a new sentient species to take over humanity. Let's face it: every dog or in this case Sentient Race has it's day, and, sooner or later, something or someone is going to come and pull it out of the spotlight. My only regret if this ever happens is that I have not fully experienced the more inappropriate side of life, but, hopefully some new interesting species our now disembodied souls can observe from whatever other plane exists springs up in the mess that is Nibiru/Earth.
    etherealk9
    etherealk9
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post by etherealk9 Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 am

Ocelot-Adamska wrote:How would we stop a planet with missiles?
    I do not know how exactly, but if somebody tries to develop Planet Destroying Missiles that can, for some apparent reason, cause cores to explode, then yes, yes we can stop a planet with Missiles provided somebody tries to research it.
    Aziti
    Aziti

Post by Aziti Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 am

I exceptly think that scientist cannot develop missles that could destroy a planet. As I said, Nibiru is suprisingly larger than earth. Even the Atomic Bomb has not even set to destroy earth.
    imperiex-prime
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post by imperiex-prime Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:38 pm

if the hubble space telescope, and several earth based telescopes, can see galaxy trillions of miles and light years away, how come we cant see one planet???
    Because Nibiru is fake and no evidence substantiates its existince. go look in the spore forum, some one made one of these and it failed, big time.
    Aziti
    Aziti

Post by Aziti Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Imperiex, The Planet they have saw on Hubble was believed to be Nibiru. But they cannot determine. Nibiru was described in the Bible and in one of Babloyanian testimonies. In the bible, it was told by one of the prophets, i think it was Jerimiah. Tho, the Mayan Calendars that ends in 2012, scientists and historians does not know if it also refers to Nibiru. In the Torah, they have sayings that the Jews have met aliens from Nibiru. For now, Nibiru is considered a paradox, which means it'll never happen. But if it does, very sad for our lives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:06 pm